When a prospect calls, you want to get rid of them like they’re a trail of ants heading straight for your kitchen. After all, more sales means more work for you, right? So, here are 5 ways to lose as many sales as you can:
How to Lose More Sales
- Launch right into your standard offer. Forget what the client wants. Don’t bother listening to them first to understand what they want ad then explain how you can give it to them.
- It’s all about your product! Who cares about what your product will mean to the prospect? That’s their business.
- Bash your competitors. Make everyone else seem awful. Then, the prospect will hopefully realise what a negative, unprofessional person you are and refuse to work with you.
- Pretend that you’ve never done this before. After all, if your prospect thinks you’ve done this type of work before, whether it is a specific type of service or a particular niche, you’re far less likely to lose this sale.
- Don’t bother upselling. Occasionally the prospect will insist on purchasing your product or service. In these cases, make sure not to drop a hint that you sell something much better that is only a little more expensive.
If you stick to these five principles, you’ll be free from pesky clients and will probably even be able to close your business once and for all.
If, however, you want to close more sales, you’d better sign up for my daily emails pretty quick-ish. Then, make sure to faithfully follow the info contained therein.
See you on the other side, folks.